19th Annual State of the Community Luncheon
This unique and prestigious Luncheon is the Chamber’s signature annual event. The State of the Community provides an extraordinary opportunity to meet legislators and policy makers face-to-face. Our community’s elected officials from all levels of government are invited to speak, and then participate in a Q&A session that is unedited and off the cuff. The State of the Community is a rare opportunity for decision-makers to hear what is on the mind of their local business constituents.
Confirmed Guests (as of Oct 4):
- U.S. Congressman Brad Sherman
- CA State Assemblyman Jesse Gabriel
- CA State Assemblyman Marc Levine
- L.A. City Attorney Mike Feuer
- L.A. City Councilman John Lee
- L.A. City Councilman Bob Blumenfield
- L.A. City Councilman Paul Koretz
- L.A.U.S.D. Board Member Scott Schmerelson
- L.A.P.D. Captain Kathleen Burns
- L.A.F.D. Valley Bureau, Deputy Chief Trevor Richmond
- Dir. Community Engagement & Outreach Office of the City Attorney, Rob Wilcox
Registration: Tickets are now on sale. Inquire with email@example.com for sponsorship opportunities!