21st Annual State of the Community Luncheon
Name: 21st Annual State of the Community Luncheon
Date: December 18, 2023
Time: 11:30 AM - 2:00 PM PST
Registration: Register Now
This unique and prestigious Luncheon is the Chamber's signature annual event. The State of the Community provides an extraordinary opportunity to meet legislators and policy makers face-to-face. Our community?s elected officials from all levels of government are invited to speak, and then participate in a Q&A session that is unedited and off the cuff. The State of the Community is a rare opportunity for decision-makers to hear what is on the mind of their local business constituents.
Confirmed Guest Speakers:
- Congressman Mike Garcia
- State Senator Henry Stern
- CA State Assembly Member Pilar Schiavo
- CA State Assembly Member Luz Rivas
- L.A. County Supervisor Lindsey Horvath
- L.A. City Attorney, Hydee Feldstein-Soto
- L.A. City Councilman John Lee
- L.A.U.S.D. Board Member Scott Schmerelson
Registration: Tickets are now on sale. Inquire with Jheri Heetland - Exec@ChatsworthChamber.com for sponsorship and advertising opportunities!